After subscribing, check your e-mail (also the SPAM folder) and click the activation link.
Personal data controller
Information about the administrator of your personal data:
- Company name: Research Cloud Artur Kordykiewicz
- Address: 03-285 Warsaw Kondratowicza 18 lok. 100
- Tax number: PL1250110233
- Country: Poland
- mail: email@example.com
Purpose of processing personal data
Customers’ personal data provided in connection with the use of the Website, the account creation and the products purchase, will be processed for the following purposes:
- Purchase of products – the basis for the processing of personal data is the conclusion of a sales contract and delivery of the purchased products to the Consumer. In the order form, it is required to provide basic personal data such as: name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address.
- Handling of complaints and product returns
- Provision of the Newsletter service (based on separate regulations)
- Statistical analysis of website traffic to verify sales effectiveness.
- Provision of electronic payment services
How We Collect Personal Data
- Trade account registration form
In our online store, you provide personal data that is needed to complete the order. We need the minimum and necessary amount of personal data to process your payment and deliver the products by courier
- Contact form
If you choose to communicate by e-mail with our store, we will use your name, surname, and optionally a telephone number to respond to your messages. The contact form does not save your personal data in the database for repeated and unjustified contact.
- Statistical analysis and security
To develop our services, we use web statistics from providers such as Google, Meta, Stripe, and Youtube. These statistics are anonymous and collected on the basis of cookies. We use them to analyze website traffic and ensure payment security
Analyze the frequency of access and visitation time to identify the user’s preferences and interests and trace their movements when on the site
Provide targeted marketing and personalized service through various event attendance and number of visits.
You have the following data protection rights:
- Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected
- Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data
- Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party).
- Request restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data
- Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party.
- Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
when and for how long do I process your data
- We process the personal data of the registration form each time you place an order. If you have an account in the store, personal data will only be used when you make purchases. These data will be kept until you request to delete your account.
- Deleting an account in the store
To delete the account, write an email to email@example.com In the e-mail message, enter your name, surname and the e-mail address you entered during registration
- If the purchase was made without creating an account, your data will be used only to handle this order. They will only remain in the description of your order and will not be used except as required by law.
- We store contact details and order history in the database for 2 years. This is the duration of the warranty.