After subscribing, check your e-mail (also the SPAM folder) and click the activation link.
Regulations of the Newsletter service
- This document (hereinafter also: “Regulations”) sets out the detailed rules for the provision of the “Newsletter” service by: Research Cloud Artur Kordykiewicz, ul. Kondratowicza 18 lok. 100 03-285 Warsaw, NIP 1250110233.
- The contract for the provision of the Newsletter service between the Service Provider and the Customer is concluded when the Customer (Store Consumer) provides his e-mail address in the subscription form, selects thematic lists, accepts the regulations and presses the “Subscribe” button.
- The Service Recipient is obliged to enter his own e-mail address, to which he has a login and password
consent of the recipient
- At the time of concluding the contract for the Newsletter service, the Service Recipient agrees to send commercial information in accordance with the thematic list that he subscribed to the e-mail address provided in the registration form.
Termination of the contract
- The Service Recipient may at any time terminate the subscription contract for the Newsletter service without giving reasons. This can be done in two ways:
a after logging in, in the My Account – Newsletter tab, uncheck all subscribed lists
b. in each newsletter sent, we provide a link to manage subscriptions, which can be used by Customers who do not have an account in the store.
- At the time of unsubscribing from the lists, the Service Recipient automatically withdraws his consent to subscribe to the Newsletter.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
- The Customer’s personal data is processed by the Service Provider as the administrator of personal data in order to provide the Newsletter service.
- Providing personal data by the Customer is voluntary, but necessary in order to use the Newsletter service.
- The Service Recipient has the right to access their personal data, including requests for their copies, requests for rectification, restriction of processing or deletion of their data and resignation from the Newsletter service, transfer of their personal data, e.g. to another administrator, lodging a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office .
- The Service Provider will process the e-mail address of the Service Recipient until the User does not notify the will to cancel the subscription.
- The Service Recipient may submit reservations related to the Newsletter service in the form of a complaint.
- Complaints can be submitted by e-mail / phone / chat.
- During the complaint, please provide the e-mail address to which the complaint relates.
- If the e-mail address provided in the subscription form was provided by an unauthorized person, the subscription service will be terminated with immediate effect after filing the complaint.